Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Early in the morning

Early in the morning, gonna scolded by my mil again!
Every month, will gonna scolded by her! she scold us regarding yesterday matter. i haven scold her, she start to scold us wen we reach her hse this morning....
she scold my hubby din care for her, din call her to ask her leg better, can look aft baby, n say din tell her today cming to her hse for her to look aft baby! She tot she is his gf huh, need to comfort her n care for her! she always jealous that my hubby care for me n baby! she also got husband to care for her ma!!
she say many thing, n say until she is the greatest mum in the world!!! den say last time, she take care of 2 kids herself. she everytime ask me dun work n look aft baby. at the begining, i will tell her, if i din work n my hubby earning is not much, who will provide us money for baby n ous hse!
2day i very gd already, i din say any words or look at her, let her scold, i act like she talking rubbish!!! hehe... i will try to tolerate with her this yr! starting of nx yr, Jovian becm 18 months, i surely bring her to childcare centre. dun need see or hear her say anything. still got so long way to go.... but i will try my best to tolerate!!!

1 comment:

Crystalbell said...

Hi Pei Pei,

What a stressful you have! I think you can ask for working mummy rebate from child care centre. If I'm not wrong is abt 125 buck rebate. Do let me know if you want to know more.

Regards

Amy Choi