Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Life is so boring..............

Today is a boring day.... in fact, everyday is boring.....
When Jovian is born, i don't have any night life or go out with friends, everyday is the same.
My life routine now is:
Mon to fri: wake up, clean myself, wake hubby, wake Jovian, clean up for Jovian, prepare to go MIL house. Eat breakfast there, after that go to work.
After working, go to MIL house to look after Jovian, while she cook dinner. When hubby back, eat dinner and talk cock, den go home.
Reach home, need to boil hot water, and change all to clean water for making milk. Also need to stream all the milk bottles.
After that, need to put all the dirty clothes in the washing machine to wash.
8.15pm need to cook cereal and mix with milk for Jovian to drink at 8.30pm.
8.30 - 9.00pm put Jovian to bed, to sleep by herself.
9.00pm is my tv time.
10pm sleep.

I really feel so tired to do all this thing, i don't have my own time. Everyday routine is the same. I really feel like going out to have fun.... but i worry about Jovian at home with her daddy..... haiz...........

Last time, when i stress, i will go to KTV or PUB with my friends and hubby to sing cause i like singing or go to beach to listen to the sea wave and drink beer, but now when i stress, still need to stay at home or go to see that fxxx MIL..... haiz........ my life is so............... miserable...........


No comments: