Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Online Shopping

I become more & more lazy.... lazy to blog.... dunno wat to write..... ok today topic will be online shopping. Nowaday, i like to go for online shopping, much cheaper and most importance is the shirt i purchase got my size. Haiz.... too fat, very difficult to buy beautiful shirt.....

I like to go SMH to purchase shirt, bag and baby stuff. Their pricing is reasonable, some more cheaper than outside department store.I just purchase few stuff from SMH on June but just received this few days. I still waiting for my bag, i think will also received the bag by next week. The waiting time for all the item i had purchase is about 2 - 4 weeks, so need to wait patiently....



I just received this shirt yesterday, quit beautiful.



I still waiting for this black bag. I like big bag, can put alot of things inside.



This handbag organizer i like it very much, really very organize, i start using it now.

No comments: