Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Married Life....

Haiz, married life is so stressful and tired......
I will start a boring story abt me & hubby....

Hubby & I been together for abt 7yrs, his parents ask us to apply for HDB on yr 2002, i just with him for 1 yr. I though he is the one for me and i dun wants to stay at my Brother house to see his wife face so i decided to apply flat with him ........ Our house was approved on yr 2003 and need to ROM 1st before taking the keys so we register on yr 2004, after renovation, we moved in. Everyday is a good day for us, after work, i will rush home to cook dinner and weekend he will do the household things.

Every weekend, we will go window shopping, pub, KTV, watch movie and had our dinner, after dinner, we will go to East Coast Park for a walk....... I like this kind of life......

On yr 2006, hubby grandma passed away on March and his parent rushed us to get married within 3 months or else need to wait until 3 yrs. We only had 3 months to prepare for our wedding, so everything is in the rush. After married, we decided to have a baby, as i already 27yrs old.

On May 2007, Jovian was born, i though we will be more loving but i feel we are more & more apart...... We seldom talk, if we talk, all our topic is only Jovian..... Sometime if we talk, we will quarrel with each other..... so tired of this kind of married life, he will do his own thing and i will do mine.... I feel that we dun look like husband & wife....

Why married life will turn out like this, my perfect married is not this way!!! I dunno how to talk about my feeling now.....

I feel that dun rush into married, as we dunno each other well and also his parents, everything will change when the yrs passed by..... like chinese got this phase ' itchy on 7 yrs '.

No comments: