Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Small Issue, can make it big!!!!!

I think i got a few month din quarrel with that fxxking women, just nw she made noise again, i control myself or else like last time, i surely quarrel with her.

The story is like this:
Jovian buddhist pedant was lost when we go IMM on mon (08/09/08), so when we go to that fxxx women house on tue, my hubby told her to replace one for Jovian. She ask us to take mine to exchange, as i seldom wear it, so my hubby bring mine to her today, she say not this one, its another one.

My hubby keep telling her, i only had this pedant. She also keep saying she got give me another one and i lost it or give to people. (If she said i lost it, i won't be so angry, she said i give to other people, i so angry) At that time, i changing Jovian diaper, my hubby knows i gtg to quarrel with her mum so he keep telling his mum, i did not keep any extra pedant!!!! But she still keep repeating that I give to people!!!! When she come in to the room, i told her again, i dun like to wear this kind of thing, y should i keep it!!! Den i stop there, i know if i talk to her too much, my volcano surely exposed again!!!!!

# Just a small issue, she can make it so big!!!! After leaving her house, i can't control liao, so i complain to hubby, he said why i keep making noise, said that if i dun like can look after Jovian myself!!!! I so angry, i quarrel back, telling him, if he earn much, i will surely stay at home to look after Jovian and won't go to that stupid women house to look at her fxxking face!!!!

Everytime, after her mum make noise, hubby and i will surely quarrel about that issue!!! Den he keep telling me, every old people is like this!!! I see so many old people, only her temper is like this, she must win and her talking is very straight, won't care of how people feel!!! #

No comments: