Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, March 9, 2009

Smelling Water from upstair

Past 1 week, got water dripping from upper level, at first is only night time cos day time working so i dunno.... ok nvm, cos i did not bring my clothes out but 1 day, i on MC and stay at home, i still saw water dripping dwn den got urinal smell..... at first i thought is from my hse, i smell every where on my kitchen but not from my house, is from outside, i think is the water!!!! I tried to use my camera to zoom on the upper level unit, i zoom until #12 floor, got water on the wall and keep dripping to lower unit..... so i suspect is #12 floor, dunno they pour water or wash their clothes without drying the clothes, they did not think of lower floor, we dun need to hang our clothes out lor and also cnt open our window!!!!

Yesterday i at home, whole day the water keep coming dwn, i use my camera again, this time i try to use video to record dwn more easy to complain to the Town Council. I suspect is the wall seepage from the toilet area, or else why got the urinal smell...... Hope Town Council will settle this problem for the lower unit!!!!

No comments: