Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, July 10, 2009

Lao Po car

Haiz our lao po car break dwn again.....

Just last week, send our car for repair as it keep leaking oil, den they change for us the transmitor which cost us $1k+ for 2nd hand transmitor, den now got problem again!!!!

Yesterday, i went home after work to do the housework 1st and ask hubby to go TG to drive Jovian home.... When i saw the clock, it abt 7.30pm they still haven reach home, den suddenly hubby call me... scare me, i tot what happen to them..... hubby tell me his car break dwn on the way home, now stop at Bukit Batok Rd nr 1 bus-stop and his car cannot start the engine liao!!! it still got a few distance den reach our home....

At 1st hubby tell me, he ask his brother to come drive my girl home, after that they can arrange for towing to tow our car, but after awhile hubby call me again and said, his brother still having his dinner, after dinner den come dwn to rescue him.... now my girl in the car, and it is quit dark there as the place is surround by forest and quit near to the foreign workers dormitory.... i so worry abt Jovian, and ask hubby, y cnt his brother eat later, come and drive Jovian home 1st la!!!! so fat liao, still eat so much!!!!

My hubby ask me to go to his side there to look aft Jovian 1st, so i quickly rush over there, i walk quit a long distance..... and it is quit dark.... i try to rush there fast, it take me abt 15mins to reach there... i keep looking around to see where his car, finally i saw a hazard light, i quickly go over his car, hubby had carry Jovian out of his car.... i bring vege rice for hubby to eat, as he still haven had his dinner..... but he just eat abit as he worry abt his car and no mood to eat at that place.....

I walk so far can reach there before his brother, when i reach there still need to wait for his brother there for another 15-20mins.... he really can drag his time!!!!

I really very unlucky, at home, my stomach no problem but reach there, i had a urge to go toilet pu pu... when his brother reach, he call for us the towing and said wait for the towing to come in abt 1hrs time den we follow the towing to repair store den drive us home.... i tell hubby i cnt wait any more, i need to go toilet and it is late also, Jovian 1 2 sleep so ask his brother to drive us home 1st.....

This morning we went to the repair store to pass the key to the mechanic, and let them check, what is the problem.... they say is the sensor connector got problem need to change 2 new connector and cost abt $200 - $300..... haiz need to waste money again.....

I found that, after come back from Genting to Singapore, many things happened.... At 1st is Jovian having high fever for 2 times, bring her to NUH and 2 Clinic to see doctor, den my MIL fall sick and i need to take many leave to look after Jovian, den my turn to fall sick, after that is my hubby hurt his leg, den the car..... everything happened together and spend so much money on Jun'09.....

Dunno what happen to us, every bad things will crash into us!!! need to waste so much money and leave!!! need to go pray liao......

Hope all the bad things go away and good things come to us...... hope nothing happen to us and the car liao!!!

No comments: