Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Environment & Update

So long din blog liao..... so lazy to write anything as too busy and tired....



Update about myself 1st, i just started work in my new company for 2 weeks, i try to settle myself in this new environment as i din work in big company before..... many things to learn here as compared to current company, nothing to learn! But also abit stress here, need to cope well with many colleague, last time only me and "Lao Cha Bo" but lucky i had a buddy to help & teach me all the things which i need to do...



Every Sat, I also need to go back to current company to help my Skinny boss to settle the account work. Every Sat is also very rush for me as i only work for him for half day, i need to settle all the document for the week, after that need to rush back to fetch Jovian. At 1st i got tell my MIL, i will need to work on every sat and need her to look aft Jovian for half day, but nw she start to complain again, said that she had no time to settle her own things on wkend! I ask my hubby to look aft Jovian himself but he scare cos later Jovian "pu pu", he dunno how to clean her, he din do anything before, as all was done by me! No choice, think need to bring Jovian to work liao..... hiaz....

As for Jovian, she knows how to sing some songs but she can mix all the songs together.... haha... She is quit a clever girl now, if she at home, she will ask her Ah Ma or me dun let her wear dryper, as she knows how to go to her potty herself. She knows how to speak in full sentences liao, she is a "xiao da ren" now! She still quit a naughty girl, everytime beat her Ah Ma when she is angry so i need to beat her up after i heard complain from her Ah Ma!

No comments: