Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Busy... busy.... busy....

So long time din blog liao.... so busy lately....

Busy with my work, busy with my girl, busy with my sleep.... haiz.... hehe....

I dunno why, after working in the new company, after reach home, i feel so tired, when i pat Jovian to sleep, i will also fall asleep... Sometimes Jovian haven sleep, i already in my dreamland... I think I always feel tired, because no music in the office, the whole office was so quite, last time in my current company, our radio will switch to quit a loud noise, and i will sing along with the songs, but now all very quite, lucky got things to do, or else i surely fall alseep.....

As for Jovian, she knows how to speak many sentences liao, she likes to speak in Chinese as she at her Ah Ma hse, and she always speak with Jovian in English & Hokkien. Only we reach home, I will ask Jovian to communicate with us in English. I still haven decide where to put Jovian in the Childcare, and dunno whether to put her for 2 hrs school or half day or whole day in Childcare Centre.... haiz....

No comments: