Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, April 21, 2008

Lazy Mum

I just read E-ling blog, I find that she is a good & hardworking mum as compare to me....

I so lazy, I just learn how to cook porriage for Jovian just a month ago... cos every sat my mum will come to my house to look after Jovian when i working half day on alternate sat or come to visit Jovian when i not working...
She will cook for Jovian and feed her. When i am at home, my mum will also do all the things for me, so i will intend to be lazy to do anything.... I really appreciate my mum for doing so many things for me. I love her so much...

Although I will feel bad for so lazy looking after Jovian but i really very tired.... I need to wake up at night and feed her milk and everytime i will wake up to see whether she is cold or sleep well..... I find that after giving birth to Jovian until now, I seldom sleep, I will wake up every hrs to check on her, the next day i still need to work, really very stress so when i reach home, i seldom wants to play with her and some more i got so many house works need to do, i need to boil the water, change all the cold water to warm water, stream the milk bottle, wash clothes, etc.... Lucky that my hubby know i have many things to do, so he will play with Jovian every night until her milk time and will sweep or mop the floor on weekend...

Those who had maid with them is a good thing, like me no maid need to do all the things myself.... so i too lazy to learn how to cook for Jovian... I am a lazy and bad mum.... I dunno why i become so lazy and frustrated, issit i not enough sleep or give myself too many excuse?? I, myself also dunno why...

When i young, I like children very much, until have children myself, i really know how my mum went through, how tired and stress on how to look after them... I don't really have much of my own time, and i can't go out to relax myself and gather with my friends.... I not blaming anybody, i just blame myself for not planning all the things well...

No comments: