Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, April 21, 2008

Update for Sat (19/04/08)

On sat (19/04/08), after work i try to clean her baby cot, cos Jovian leg & hand got rashes. We dunno it is mosquito bite or insect on the baby cot....



I take out the baby safe mattress and clean the baby cot.

After that i use the dettol to spray on the cot, my bed, curtain and fan.

This is the rashes on Jovian leg, so red and swollen...
This is cute little Jovian....
I also mop the floor with dettol, i think this is my 2nd time mopping my hse, everytime hubby mop the floor. Bacause of Jovian, I wants her to play at a clean place so i mop the floor myself. We had decided to take turn to mop the floor on every sat.

After mopping the floor, i let her sit on the floor and play her toys.


She like to hug her dumbo when she wake up, so i also wash all her soft toys.

We now teaching her ABC & 123, i paste it on the living room wall, when Jovian playing her toys, sometimes she will look at the ABC & 123 when i ask her where issit.

No comments: