Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, December 15, 2008

Bad Temper

Dunno y, now my temper is very bad..... Whenever i saw Jovian doing things i dun like, i will take a cane to beat her hands and thigh.... but she not scare.... the more u ask her dun touch the things on the tv console or the fan, the more she wants to touch and show u, she touch!!!

When we in the car, she will put her hands in her mouth, i see her do this, i very angry, i will slap her face and scold her dun put her hands inside her mouth!!! When i gtg to slap her, she will tell me "mai, mai" (means no), after slap her, she still do the same things....... haiz, i dunno hw to teach her......

I know Jovian still young, and dun everytimes beat her but i just cnt control my temper.... so everytimes is my hubby play with her, i seldom play with her.... Go out shopping also my hubby look after her..... he knows i will lost my control whatever Jovian do things i dun like.....


No comments: