Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, December 29, 2008

Outing with Celest on Christmas Day

Taken on 20/12/08, my mum will come to my house on every Sat, she will buy for me vegetable for Sat and Sun, so i can cook dinner and dun need to eat outside everyday.
I love my mum so much, she is the best mum in the world!! She knows i lazy to buy my own and dunno hw to choose fresh fish so she buy all that i need..... When i working on Sat, she will come early in the morning to prepare all the things and sweep the floor for me, i really so glad to have her!!! and also so sorry that she do so many things for me, i knows she also love me, so i promise myself, i wnt let anybody to bully my mum, expecially my 2 sis-in-law!!!!







Taken on 25/12/08 Christmas Day, i bring Jovian out by my own on that day to meet Celest as my hubby was on night shift for his reservice. This is the 1st time i bring her out to sit bus & MRT to Vivo by myself. At first i so scare to bring her out as i dunno hw to handle her by my own, lucky she is a good girl that day, din make noise. When she on the bus and MRT, she very quiet, i so happy, so i thinking of taking her out on New Year Day to meet my friend again, hope she behave herself too....




We went to Vivo as Jovian can play water there.

Jovian start her water battle.....



Aunty Celest made her into a little indian..... hehe....


After water battle, i bring Jovian for changing. Aunty Celest take photo of Jovian changing her dryper, she also take Jovian half naked but i din put up.... hehe....



Aunty Celest taking photo with Jovian, but Jovian dun wants to look at the camera.... haiz...



We went to a cafe to have our lunch, i order fried rice to share with Jovian and Celest order fish & chip, this meal was treated by Celest, so pai sei.....
Jovian whole morning haven sleep, she feeling tired now, but she dun wants to close her eye to sleep......


After that Celest friend came to meet her, she can still play with her friend, although she is very tired. To bad, we only meet for awhile, Celest went for her appointment and my hubby came to drive me home, after that he still need to prepared for his reservice at night...... Lucky that, hubby came to drive me home cos Jovian fall asleep after i break off with Celest.....





No comments: