Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, July 20, 2009

Jovian not at home!

Jovian went to stay at MIL House on Friday (17/07/09), on that night, hubby work ot and i prepared to bring Jovian home by myself, when i was walking from Bukit Batok to Toh Guan, i make a call to inform MIL i was on the way there to fetch Jovian home and ask her to prepare for Jovian now... she told me, my FIL bring Jovian dwn to play so not so fast reach home, she den tell me or else put Jovian there to stay lor.... at first i was very happy as Jovian dun need to make me angry liao but i reach home, feel so quite and worry abt Jovian... as this is the first time Jovian staying there....

I call to talk to Jovian, i ask her whether she 1 2 stay there, she reply me ok! She so happy staying there, i so worry and sad without her the whole night....

Hubby came back around 8.30pm, and we go out to have our dinner, we make our way down to the coffeeshop and walk back just 2 of us, so long don't have this feeling liao..... but i told hubby i miss Jovian so much, den hubby ask me to go and fetch her myself lor!!!

At night prepared to sleep, i cnt fall asleep as i miss Jovian so much!!! but hubby sleep like a pig!!!! I only fall asleep around 1am den wake up 5am again, my head really very pain.....

Dunno y, when Jovian at home, she make me angry, i really hope she go away, dun let me see her but when she not at home, i miss her so much!!!

No comments: