Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yun Fei 1st Birthday!

We went to Brother hse to celebrate Yun Fei 1st Birthday on 11/07/09 (Sat), when we haven reach their hse, we accompany mum to buy birthday present for Yun Fei, after buying, i ask my mum to call my brother to order the Pizza & KFC 1st as need to wait for 1hrs but he still sleeping!!

When we reach there, his wife went dwn to buy Pizza 1st & she already order KFC. My brother still sleeping like a pig!!!! What the point to invite us to come and see him SLEEP!!! Really don't look like his daughter is having birthday that day!!!

This couple is like a PIG, everytimes we go their hse, everytimes see them sleep, like nvm sleep for whole life!!!!


















The PIG Family!!! haha....


My mum pulling Jovian, cos Jovian wants to go and touch the cake... hehe....

Gotcha! my mum ask me don't take photo of her cos she din change to beautiful clothing.... haha....

Finally ask my beloved mum to sit dwn and take photo of her....


I ask them to put things on the floor for Yun Fei to take, we put so many things but she only take the book......nx time is a bookworm....

Ask Jovian to sit beside "Mei Mei" to take photo....





Last time ask Jovian to sit on this walker when she still a few months old, she don't like to sit, but now give this to mei mei liao, when she go there saw this walker, she ask me to put her inside sit and walk around with it.... haiz..... naughty girl....

Yun Fei 1st shoe from her po po...


No comments: